If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A nice way to use ravioli without making it a heavy meal.. feel free to utilize any seasonal produce to make it your own!
Tips: I used an orange muscat vinegar from Trader Joes in this recipe, if you cant find that type of vinegar, Combine 2 parts orange juice to one part champage vinegar for similar results :) —Teefor2
- 1 pound small fresh or frozen Cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Orange Muscat Vinegar
- 1/4 cup chiffonade green onion
- 1/4 cup grated rainbow carrots(if you can't find em, regular is just fine)
- 1/4 cup fresh peas
- 1 pinch crushed red chili flakes
- 1 pinch sea salt(plus another tablespoon for the pasta water)
- 1 tablespoon shaved-pecorino romano cheese
- In a small bowl combine the Vinegar and salt then drizzle in the olive oil gradually until emulsfied. Add the chili flakes.
- In a medium saucepan, boil some water, season the water with salt, and cook the ravioli according to packaging directions.
- Drain the ravioli and mix in a large bowl with the vinaigrette add the peas, carrots, and green onion and refrigerate. The flavors will intensify as the pasta salad is served cold. Garnish with shaved pecorino.