If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It works better with ingredients at room temperature.
Traditional recipe calls for lemon and confectioner sugar as garnish but with fresh fruit, whipped cream and ice cream it's yummy! —heirloom
Makes 2 pancakes in 10" cast iron skillet
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Corn starch
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- Unsalted butter
- 1 Lemon
- Confectioner sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk eggs, milk and starch together in a bowl being careful not to over beat, lumps are fine.
- Heat cast iron skillet over low-medium heat. Turn heat up and melt in a little butter until bubbles but not brown. Turn heat off and pour 1/2 batter. Let it rest 30 secs.
- Put skillet in oven and cook for 9 to 15 minutes until edges rise along skillet sides and surface is brown and bubbling.
- Transfer to a dish, garnish with half of the lemon juice and sugar.
- Repeat the same for the second pancake while enjoying the first!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good