Author Notes: Chicken on the grill marinated in Kahlua!! The epitome of summer. It's amazing. —dixiechik
pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
cup soy sauce
tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Whisk together the Kahlua through cornstarch and put in a medium size sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and whisk until consistency thickens – should only take a minute or two.
- Trim chicken of any fat (some people do, some people don’t but it’s definitely a DO for me).
- Poke holes in the chicken using a fork, then put in a large plastic bag. Pour in the marinade, seal and flip it around a couple of times to make sure it’s coated. Refrigerate and let it marinate for a couple of hours. Even if you don’t have time to marinate it that long, it will still be good. Just do it next time
- Preheat grill to medium, and of course do your usual scrubbing the grates, etc. Grill for a few minutes on each side, until done all the way through.