If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love brussels sprouts. So much that I named my blog after them. I'm always looking for new ways to cook the tasty little balls of goodness, and this one doesn't disappoint. You can treat these as a crunchy topping for a dish, or simply eat them like mini potato chips. —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
- 10 medium brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Trim up the brussels sprouts by cutting off the stem just far enough so that it the leaves are easy to peel off. Peel off as many of the leaves as you can, and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Coat the brussels sprouts in olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in the mixing bowl.
- Transfer leaves to a foil lined baking sheet. Pop into the oven for about 8 minutes. The more golden the better. Even the ones that almost look like they are burnt will be delicious. Let the leaves cool and serve!