If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a typical sandwich that we eat in Perú, specially birthday parties. The traditional Triple has threes layers of bread with mayonnaise and thin slices of hard-boiled egg, tomatoes and avocado with a touch of pepper and lemon. It is delicious, perfect for Picnic and day's out as well as lunchboxes! The more home-made it is (i.e. home-made bread recipe and mayonnaise http://www.monitouille...) the more delicious and gourmet it becomes. —Monitouille
Makes 4 personal triples or 36 mini bites
avocados peeled and cut into thin slices
cup home-made mayonnaise
juice of 1 lime
slices of bread for every sandwich
salt and freshly ground pepper
tomatoes cut into very thin slices
boiled eggs cut into thins slices
- Place on a cutting board the sliced ??tomato, egg and avocado, peeled and thinly sliced ??too. Add salt and pepper and squeeze over the lime juice.
- Take three slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on them.
- Place avocado over a slice first, pressing with a fork to make it compact. Be generous.
- Cap. Put mayonnaise.
- Add egg slices (3) and 4 tomato sliced ??very thin. Cap.
- Cut into 3 vertical rows and 2 horizontal and you've got many small addictive Triple bites. Cut in diagonally and you've made one just for you!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish