Author Notes: Yummy yummy yummy - not only looks good, it tastes great.
lime, sliced into 3 or 4 pieces
peeled and large dice
ounces good white rum (or cachaca, or vodka)
- put lime, kiwi and sugar into cocktail shaker
- Muddle until liquid is formed
- add white rum (or cachaca or vodka)
- add ice cubes
- shake cocktail shaker until shaker becomes frosty.
- pour into cocktail (martini) glass
- garnish with slice of kiwi, or slice of lime - your choice !
- sip and enjoy. (club soda can be added to make a highball drink, but the cocktail looks classier)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish