If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple weeknight meal when you are in the mood for some Mediterranean flavors. —There'sAlwaysPie
ounces pasta - seashells, farfelle, penne, etc.
tablespoon olive oil
pound boneless skinless chicken breast
cloves of garlic smashed and chopped
cup chicken stock
pint roasted cherry tomatoes - recipe belo
ounces feta cheese with Mediterranean herbs
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
pint cherry tomatoes
tablespoons olive oil
dashes sea salt
- Cook pasta according to directions - but make sure it is a bit al dente.
- Toss tomatoes, olive oil and salt together and roast in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Stir the tomatoes a couple times during roasting. When done take out and set aside.
- Heat a large sautee pan with olive oil over medium high heat. Once hot add chicken and garlic and lightly brown.
- Add chicken stock to sautee pan and scrape up any bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Add spinach to chicken and cover. Let cook until spinach has wilted.
- Toss tomatoes and almost all of the feta cheese in with the chicken and stir.
- Toss pasta in, stir and let cook a bit to finish cooking pasta and allow sauce to thicken - about 5 minutes or so.
- Serve with remaining feta sprinkled on top.