If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I do this. I see recipes and think yum have to make this! Then when I actually do decide, I scour the Internet and I never find that inspiration one. Sooo I then usually make my version after taking inspiration from all the ones I read. I'm learning to measure! —Missallfun
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 dash Nutmeg
- 1 dash Cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 1 inch Cauliflower slices(steaks)
- Take head of cauliflower and slice down the entire center to get two 1 inch thick slices of cauliflower. Reserve the rest for snacking or another use. Heat the oven to 375
- Line a backing sheet with parchment or foil. Mix all spices with oil to form a paste. Using a brush, brush both sides of steak with the mix. Careful not to dislodge any bits.
- Put into 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with some couscous or a light green salad on top, dollop of hummus. Que Rico