If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pour yourself a giant glass of milk and enjoy yourself a seriously sinful cookie! —TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 1-1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 dash Chile Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 tablespoons Butter-room temperature
- 2 tablespoons reserved Bacon Drippings
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 5 strips of cooked Bacon-crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet (or 2) with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, chile powder and salt.
- With a stand mixer, beat the butter and reserved bacon fat drippings on medium-high until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the white and brown sugar until creamy, about 4 minutes. Then add the egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy for about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and add the flour. Mix until just combined and then add in the chocolate chips and crispy bacon.
- Form the cookie dough into 12 even-sized balls and arrange them on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other. Flatten the cookie balls with your fingers and then bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Let the cookies cool for about 2 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.