Author Notes: That wonderful old school gin cocktail with a feminine touch. —Andreadoria56
ounces Tanqueray - or other London dry gin
ounce lemon juice
ounce Raspberry sirup (spoon some liquid off as you cook raspberry jam for Danish Raspberry Squares)
teaspoon icing sugar
- Fill pretty glass - or your best Collins glass - with ice.
- Add all ingredients except mineral water to shaker with a cube of ice - shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into glass with ice - top with mineral water to taste and garnish with raspberry and sprig of lavender.
- It looks girly - but it's not ;)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries