Author Notes: I've never had an Egg Cream in my life, but I read an interesting article about them in The New York Times this morning and wanted to experiment. —Andreadoria56
- 3 tablespoons homemade rasberry jam
- 5 ounces whole milk
- 10 ounces sparkling water
- In the bottom of a tall glass i spooned the jam - I used the rest of the homemade jam I made the other day - recipe can be found here: http://www.food52.com/recipes/13004_danish_raspberry_squares
- Add the milk and stirred the jam into the milk.
- Add the sparkling water and garnish - I used a raspberry on a lavender twig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries