Author Notes: Nothing beats a great ice pop on a steaming hot summer day. These are loaded with raspberries and just enough sugar to bring out their flavor without being overly sweet. The lime zest and juice adds a bright tang. Mmmm. This is a dessert that grownups and kids alike love. —My Pantry Shelf
teaspoon finely minced lime zest
tablespoon lime juice
- Wash raspberries and lime.
- Put all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Strain mixture and discard the raspberry seeds.
- Pour strained mixture into ice pop molds and freeze overnight until firm.
- If you do not have molds, you can use small yogurt containers, mason jars, or ice cube trays.