If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing beats a great ice pop on a steaming hot summer day. These are loaded with raspberries and just enough sugar to bring out their flavor without being overly sweet. The lime zest and juice adds a bright tang. Mmmm. This is a dessert that grownups and kids alike love. —My Pantry Shelf
teaspoon finely minced lime zest
tablespoon lime juice
- Wash raspberries and lime.
- Put all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Strain mixture and discard the raspberry seeds.
- Pour strained mixture into ice pop molds and freeze overnight until firm.
- If you do not have molds, you can use small yogurt containers, mason jars, or ice cube trays.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries