Author Notes: In my experience, sitting in a bathing suit makes a person eat and drink lighter...I bought grapefruit vodka on a whim and rediscovered Fresca which I hadn't had in years. Grapefruit juice ice cubes are great because as they melt in the oppressive Texas heat your cocktail doesn't get watered down. —nannydeb
- 12 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 1/2 ounces grapefruit vodka
- 1 can Fresca soft drink
- 1 BFF to sip a cocktail with
- Pour the freshly squeezed grapefruit juice into an empty ice tray and freeze.
- Later that day (no judgement if you're drinking in the morning), crack the grapefruit ice into two 8 ounce glasses.
- In each glass, pour 1 1/4 ounce (or free pour however much you want) of grapefruit vodka.
- Top with Fresca and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail