If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Easiest drink ever to prep for a crowd. Created for Super Bowl party, reran for World Cup party, and continues to be a crowd pleaser that couldn't be easier! Even people that don't like tequila love this drink!
Easiest drink ever to prep for a crowd. Created for Super Bowl party, reran for World Cup party, and continues to be a crowd pleaser that couldn't be easier! Even people that don't like tequila love this drink!—mrsricho
Serves: depends on your pitcher!
1/4 of pitcher 100% agave tequila
1/4 of pitcher Simply Grapefruit grapefruit juice
1/8 of pitcher Fresca grapefruit soda
1/8 of pitcher St. Germain elderflower liqueur
lime wedges or grapefruit wedges (optional)
- Heavy equal parts tequila and Simply Grapefruit. Do not need to use super expensive tequila here - it's a waste. To avoid a hangover, 100% agave tequila recommended. Cuervo Tradicional Silver is a great choice. Don't sub a cheaper shelf juice - great quality store bought juice is vital! Could sub a bottle of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice but it should definitely be from the refrigerated section.
- Light equal parts Fresca and St. Germain.
- Pour into ice-filled cups. (Ideally, tequila is chilled in freezer and Fresca and Simply Grapefruit are in fridge so that drink is already cold. Don't put ice in pitcher or it will water down drink. If prepping large of batches at once add Fresca right before serving so it doesn't go flat. You will go through pitchers of this immediately and likely make several pitchers within one party!)
- If so inclined, garnish cocktails with lime wedge or grapefruit wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail