Author Notes: With proseco that needed to be used up, it topped off what started out as a margarita with elderflower. Deceptively, this drink delivers a delicate, but forceful punch. —Sagegreen
- 1 ounce Elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce white tequila
- .5 ounces juice from sweet lime
- @ 1/4 cups crushed ice and a few ice cubes
- chilled proseco, to top off @1-2 oz.
- nasturtium flower, optional garnish
- Shake the liqueur, tequila, and lime juice with the crushed ice.
- Strain and pour over ice cubes into a well chilled glass.
- Top with chilled proseco. Garnish with an edible flower.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail