If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is great, because it, like many good cooking recipes, can be adapted to what you have on hand. Use any ripe fruit you have around the house. —slulibby
- 750 milliliters red wine (preferably Spanish or whatever you have around the house, really))
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange, supremed
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 liter ginger ale
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine & sugar, stir.
- Add in the orange segments, lemon juice and peach slices.
- Chill for a few hours until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add in the ginger ale.
- Sit back and enjoy the day!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail