Author Notes: This recipe is great, because it, like many good cooking recipes, can be adapted to what you have on hand. Use any ripe fruit you have around the house. —slulibby
milliliters red wine (preferably Spanish or whatever you have around the house, really))
juice of lemon
peach, sliced into wedges
liter ginger ale
In This Recipe
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine & sugar, stir.
- Add in the orange segments, lemon juice and peach slices.
- Chill for a few hours until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add in the ginger ale.
- Sit back and enjoy the day!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail