If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is basically a caprese, only instead of basil and mozzarella it uses nasturtiums and feta. That said, there really isn’t a recipe, more of an assembly. Assemble it however you choose. —checker
- 2 large, fresh tomatoes
- 1 large handful fresh nasturtium leaves
- 1 large slice of feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar, also to taste
- salt and pepper
- Slice, chop, whatever the tomatoes, nasturtiums and feta as you see fit and place them in the vessel of your choosing.
- Combine the remaining ingredients until you have a vinaigrette and begin to slowly add to the salad until you have a flavor you like. I like less, especially once the tomatoes are going strong and the leaves are plentiful.