Author Notes: I love Lambic. It's a naturally-fermented Belgian beer. You can find it at Trader Joe's here in CT. And I also love Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur and thought the two would make a nice match. They do! —mrslarkin
ounces Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
bottle Raspberry Lambic (you'll have leftover to make extras)
- Fill a large wine glass with ice half way.
- Pour in Ginger Liqueur. Squeeze in lime juice and toss wedge in glass.
- Top off with Lambic. Stir once.
- Cin cin!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail