Author Notes: This is a fun and colorful martini! Perfect for poolside!!! —Coleen McCrea Katz
Makes 1 martini
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Lemon juice
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons Wilton Sprinkles Sapphire blue sugar
- 1 Lemon twists
- 6 ice cubes
- Into a cocktail shaker, pour the Vodka, Curacao and Lemon Juice.
- Add ice. Shake well.
- Rub the rim of the martini glass with the wedge of lemon. Dip rim of glass in blue sugar.
- Strain and pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into a martini glass. Garnish with lemon twists.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail