Author Notes: Very Belini like, not too alcoholic, full of fruit, blended using a fruit slush rather then ice to cool it. —Maria Teresa Jorge
oranges - juice
cup Passion Fruit Syrup
fresh mint leaves
Champagne to top
In This Recipe
- Process half a peeled and cored pineapple. Divide the pulp in an ice cube tray and freeze for 1 hour – it should be slushy.
- With a hand held blender process the orange juice with the mint leaves. Sieve and process the juice with the Passion fruit syrup and the pineapple slush.
- Fill champagne flutes half with fruit mix and top with Champagne. Serve cold, decorated with a triangle of pineapple with the skin on.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail