If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about because I was cooking for in-laws and they like things spicy. I have marinated many different types of beef--tenderloin, chuck ribs as well as chicken breasts and thighs and it's always been a hit.
When cooking for friends and family I usually use three Thai chilis. If you want to tone it down start with one. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes 1 cup of marinade
piece one inch piece of ginger
Cloves of garlic
cup Red wine vinegar
cup Soy sauce
Thai chili peppers
pounds beef ribs
- Peel and coarsely chop ginger
- Place first six ingredients into a blender. Puree.
- Pour marinade over beef and chill at least 2 hours. It's best when overnight.
- Grill ribs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe