Author Notes: This recipe came about because I was cooking for in-laws and they like things spicy. I have marinated many different types of beef--tenderloin, chuck ribs as well as chicken breasts and thighs and it's always been a hit.
When cooking for friends and family I usually use three Thai chilis. If you want to tone it down start with one. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes: 1 cup of marinade
piece one inch piece of ginger
Cloves of garlic
cup Red wine vinegar
cup Soy sauce
Thai chili peppers
pounds beef ribs
- Peel and coarsely chop ginger
- Place first six ingredients into a blender. Puree.
- Pour marinade over beef and chill at least 2 hours. It's best when overnight.
- Grill ribs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe