If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a recipe for southern Italy, Sicily, my mother used to do it, is very tasty and exotic thanks to tangarines and oranges, easy to do, only recommendation grill oranges and tangerins.Other important note is to leave the tomatoes and onions with oil and vinegar sit for 20 mnt. in the cup before adding tangerines, onions and corns. —lene
Serves 4 persons
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 orange
- 2 tangerines
- 1 pinch oregano
- 3 leafs of fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt as you like
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- Rub the husked corn with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on grill and turn until ready.
- Place slice of tangerine and oranges on the grill and cook for half a minute minutes both sides.
- In a big cup add diced tomatoes (occhio di bue) diced onions, origano, basil, olive oil and a few drops of white wine vinegar.
- Place a couple of spoon of the tomatoes salade and add oranges, tangerines and the corn previously sliced in big chunk, sprinkle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and serve add salt if you like.