Author Notes: This is a recipe I've got from my mother. She's been making them as long as I can remember and it's always a hit for adults and children. They're easy to make, easy to eat and easy to take away to a picnic on the beach when the scandinavian weather allows it !
cup all purpose flour
oil for frying
- Grate the zucchinis - I use a food processor - into a bowl. Press some of the water (a couple of presses is enough) out of them but not all of it.
- Add the salt, eggs and stir well until combined
- Add the flour until it has the same consistence than a crepes batter. Watch out not to make i too thick
- In a frying pan warm the oil over medium heat and with a large spoon pour some of the zucchinis beignets batter into the pan they. Fry approx. 45 sec. on each side or until ight brown.
- After frying lay them on a paper towel to suck some of the oil up.
- Eat them lukewarm or cold