If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe I've got from my mother. She's been making them as long as I can remember and it's always a hit for adults and children. They're easy to make, easy to eat and easy to take away to a picnic on the beach when the scandinavian weather allows it !
cup all purpose flour
oil for frying
- Grate the zucchinis - I use a food processor - into a bowl. Press some of the water (a couple of presses is enough) out of them but not all of it.
- Add the salt, eggs and stir well until combined
- Add the flour until it has the same consistence than a crepes batter. Watch out not to make i too thick
- In a frying pan warm the oil over medium heat and with a large spoon pour some of the zucchinis beignets batter into the pan they. Fry approx. 45 sec. on each side or until ight brown.
- After frying lay them on a paper towel to suck some of the oil up.
- Eat them lukewarm or cold