Author Notes: I made this salad for a cooking demonstration at a farmers' market using all fresh ingredients. The sweetness of the fruits and sharpness of the cheese give a wonderful meaning to summer. —dieubert
pint cherry tomatoes, all colors
ounces goat cheese
tablespoons balsamic vinegar
tablespoons olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Make multiple slits down the peach then go around to get small pieces
- Combine the two and set aside
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over salad then sprinkle on the cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes