Author Notes: It's pretty simple, but oh so tasty!! —Nancy Jo
small red onion, finely chopped
can black beans, rinsed
lemon, freshly squeezed
cup olive oil
chipotle adobo sauce to taste
salt & pepper to taste
handful toasted pumpkin seeds
In This Recipe
- Halve the avocados and cut into 1 inch chunks. Place in serving bowl.
- Add the rinsed black beans.
- Add chopped red onion.
- In a small mixing bowl add oil, lemon, honey, chipotle, salt & pepper and whisk together. Taste and adjust for seasoning Some like it hot, so add more chipotle adobo sauce if you wish.
- Pour dressing onto salad. Toss very lightly until well coated.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!