It's pretty simple, but oh so tasty!!
It's pretty simple, but oh so tasty!!—Nancy Jo
small red onion, finely chopped
can black beans, rinsed
lemon, freshly squeezed
cup olive oil
chipotle adobo sauce to taste
salt & pepper to taste
handful toasted pumpkin seeds
In This Recipe
- Halve the avocados and cut into 1 inch chunks. Place in serving bowl.
- Add the rinsed black beans.
- Add chopped red onion.
- In a small mixing bowl add oil, lemon, honey, chipotle, salt & pepper and whisk together. Taste and adjust for seasoning Some like it hot, so add more chipotle adobo sauce if you wish.
- Pour dressing onto salad. Toss very lightly until well coated.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!