If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a marinade that my husband Joe makes whenever we do Salmon. It involves 2 of his favorite ingredients: garlic and mustard...I only added a few flourishes for good measure. —Aurora Jimenez Haydostian
- 1/3 cup Good quality Mustard
- Fresh garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons Agave
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1-2 sprigs Fresh dill
- splashes Olive oil
- dashes White wine
- 2 pounds Salmon filet
- Wash & pat dry your salmon filet-I like to cut it into portions for ease of BBQ, but you don't need to.
- Measure mustard into a small bowl, add garlic (crush it don't chop) use as many cloves as you like. We do about 4.
- Finely chop dill and add to marinade.
- Add some old bay (use enough as you won't season your fish directly)
- Lastly, add the olive oil and splash of whatever white wine you're drinking.
- Slather mixture all over fish and let sit while the coals get hot. Pour yourself another glass of wine
- When coals are ready, place fish directly on the grill. Cover & wait no more than 5 mins. Flip fish and let cook another 4mins or so, covered.
- Remove from grill and plate. Serve with homemade Tzatziki on the side. Yummy!