If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I started making this receipt, about 20 yrs ago, my family doesn't like beans so I thought lets make a soup with the beans mashed up,Add chicken broth and sausage and escarole . They loved it —theresa gamino
Makes 1 lg soup pot 4 qt
- 1 pound italian sausage out of casings
- 3 cups cannellini beans
- 2 pieces garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth or 6 to 8 bouilion cubes
- 1 bunch escaole
- 2 cups water
- 2 cakes pasta shells smallo one
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese
- 2 pieces chopped celery
- saute garlic in olive oil, add crumbled sausage and brown, Mashed your beans then add everything into your stock pot except pasta and cook for 40 minutes on low . Cook your pasta drain add to your soup when it is finished
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens