If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love kale, but I get bored with the same old thing: sauteed kale, kale chips, kale in smoothies. This recipe is a spin on sauteed kale that will for sure challenge your taste buds! —Cheryl Paswater
Serves 2-4 people
cup Yellow Onion
splashes White Wine Vinegar
pinches Black Pepper
tablespoons Olive Oil
- Wash and dry your kale. Cut out the stems and cut the kale into approximately 2 inch pieces.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil and add the onions. Cook until they start to get translucent on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minutes and then lower the heat to medium/low.
- Next, add the kale and keep tossing it in the skillet. Once the kale starts to get a rich green color you'll add salt and pepper and then you'll start adding some water (2-3 tablespoons at a time) and cover the skillet with a lid to allow the kale to steam a bit. Cook like this for another 2-3 minutes
- Once the kale is tender and cooked through you'll add a splash of white wine vinegar and the cinnamon. Toss for another 1-2 minutes and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens