If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This is a unique and delicious way to serve up fried chicken.
Enjoy with Much Love,
- 4 Chicken Breasts – with bone and skin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs plus a splash of water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnish
- Creamy Garlic Peanut Butter Sauce with Tomato:
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes – chopped
- 5 cloves garlic – chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- For the chicken: Dip chicken first in flour, then egg and then flour again. Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil, about ½ inch. Carefully place the chicken in the hot oil. Let the chicken cook fully on one side, turning only once and finish cooking on the other side.
- For the peanut butter sauce: Combine all of the ingredients for the peanut butter sauce, mix well. Heat a medium sized frying pan and place the sauce in to simmer on low until fully heated.
- Plate the chicken and spoon the peanut butter sauce over top. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.