Thanksgiving Spicy recipe. This recipe we usually make for a family get-together. My father in law always ask my mother in low to make this for Rotary meeting.( she do take catering order for small party) —pauljoseph
What You'll Need
For the filling (This filling can be use for stuffing eggplant ,tomato or green pepper)
For the pie crust
Black Pepper powder
Chop onions, chilies and ginger, keep aside
• Chop tomatoes, keep aside.
• In a heavy pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions, chilies and ginger.
• Fry on a medium heat till light brown.
• Add the chopped tomato, fry for few minutes.
• Add the ground beef, stir well and cook till almost dry
• Finely add cilantro, Salt and garam masala.
• For the pie crust• Boil and mash the potatoes and stir in salt and pepper.
• Prepare a white sauce with the flour and milk.
• In an oven ware dish, layer the meat at the bottom, pour the white sauce.
• Cover with the mashed potato, Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes garnish with grated cheese,Cilantro and tomato