Author Notes: These Carrots Wrapped in Bacon are perfect as an accompaniment to a grilled meat. —Lulussweetsecrets
Makes: 4 wraps
4 slices of bacon
4 medium carrots
A drizzle of olive oil
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Cut the carrots into stick shape and then put them in boil water for 1-2 minutes. This time is enough for not overcook the carrots without losing their vitamins. Season the carrot sticks with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Separate the carrot sticks into 4 portions. In the middle of each portion, pass a bacon slice like a tape.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil, medium heat. Put the bacon with the ending stripe facing down for about 1 min.
- When the bacon is golden brown, turn and brown the carrots ends.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side