Author Notes: Inspired by my brother, who loves red cabbage. —cucinanicolina
- 1 head red cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 3 beets, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, toss all the prepared vegetables.
- Stir in the tahini, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix well, adjusting flavors if you like.
- Serve with pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side