If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by my brother, who loves red cabbage. —cucinanicolina
- 1 head red cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 3 beets, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, toss all the prepared vegetables.
- Stir in the tahini, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix well, adjusting flavors if you like.
- Serve with pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side