If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes the best roasted vegetables are the simplest ones. These carrots look funny, shriveled up and brown, but they taste like pure honey. Give them a try and let us know what you think. Come and cook with us!
pound fresh carrots, orange or purple
tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and slice carrots into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Place carrots onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat lightly.
- Spread across baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side