Tangy goat cheese and lemony thyme pair perfectly with the caramelized carrots.
Tangy goat cheese and lemony thyme pair perfectly with the caramelized carrots.—foodiebride
pounds whole carrots
tablespoons olive oil
sprigs fresh thyme
cup goat cheese, crumbled
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel the carrots and cut diagonally into thirds. If the carrots are large, half or quarter the pieces (aiming for uniform so the pieces will cook evenly).
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and the leaves stripped from the thyme sprigs.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Crumble goat cheese over the warm carrots and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side