If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of kerala traditional recipe . For over 2000 years, Kerala has been visited by traders from Greece, Rome, the eastern Mediterranean, Arab countries, and Europeans Thus Kerala cuisine is a blend of different dishes adapted to Kerala tastes. Coconuts grow in abundance in Kerala, and consequently, grated coconut and coconut milk are widely used in dishes flavoring ingredient. —pauljoseph
Batter for crepe
- 1 cup all purpose Flour
- 2 Egg
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Mix all, to get a thin batter
- 1 cup Freshly grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Roasted Cashew nut
- 1/4 Golden Raisons
- Combine all, keep aside
- Prepare thin crepes with the batter.
- Put a table spoon of filling, roll tightly.
- Serve hot or warm It can be served by itself or as dessert with custard and stewed berries or ice cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing