If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: czech family favorite —svajwink
- 1 cup Margarine
- 2 packets Dry Yeast
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 6 1/3 cups Flour
- Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of warm water with 2 Tsps of sugar
- Set water and yeast aside
- Add Margarine, Sugar, Eggs, & Dissolved Yeast
- Add flour slowly to milk to form a thick dough
- Knead until smooth and let rise and double in size
- Spoon out and shape into balls
- Make dent in center & fill with favorite filling
- Bake at 375 until well browned
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins