Author Notes: Perfect Punch for a get together, and can be ANY color that you want it to be, just change the flavor of Sherbet —Angie- Big Bear's Wife
Makes: 1 punch bowl
Prep time: 5 min
quart Green Lime Sherbet
packet can of frozen lemonade
- Pour 1 liter of sprite into a large punch bowl.
- To soften the sherbet straight from the freezer, stick the carton (without the top on) into the microwave. Heat the sherbet in 30 second intervals until you can scoop the sorbet into the punch bowl.
- Add the can of frozen lemonade and use a spoon to stir and "mush" the lemonade into the sprite.
- Add the second liter of Sprite and stir!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch