If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend gave me this recipe and I have since tweeked it. I added Salt and pepper and the juice of a lime. Sometimes, I'll add Black olives and some vinager as well for a variation. I have to show up with my sauce every event I go or my friends are quickly disappointed. Its quick simple and tasty. For gifts, I find a cool container and buy a large bag of favoite tortilla chips and find that is very well received. —Kmangus
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1 large can of ROTEL 30oz or 2 small cans
- 1 bunch green onions coursely chopped about 1/2way up the green leaves
- 1/2 bunch cilantro larger stems removed(amount is optional)
- 1 piece lime juiced.
- coarse sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos jarred or 1/2 fresh seeded
- Place ALL ingredients in a good blender and blend until JUST blended. DO not over do it. My blender takes about 5-6 seconds. Ready to serve!!