Author Notes: A friend's mom makes this dip and it is addictive. Insanely simple to make. I whip this up for a party and it is always a crowd pleaser. —Hayley K
Serves a crowd
- 2 Packages of cream cheese
- 1 Yellow onion
- 1 splash Milk(any kind)
- 1 dash Kosher salt
- Let the packages of cream cheese soften slightly. Open them up and empty into a bowl. If you a have a Kitchen Aid, use it! If not, a hand mixer will work fine.
- Using a microplane grate the onion over the cream cheese. For a larger onion, use about half. If your onion is smaller you will use about 3/4 of it. Add a dash of kosher salt.
- Add a splash of milk and beat until smooth. The mixture should be thick- about as thick as a tub of smooth or whipped cream cheese. Add milk as needed to reach this consistency.
- Serve with pretzel sticks, veggies or chips.