Author Notes: Using up a grapefruit and some left over lemon juice, I tripped over this tasty cocktail. Perhaps better suited for warmer months, it was a lovely acoutrement to my cooking adventures last night. —JRDsquared
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon Juice
- 4 ounces gin (my favorite is Hendricks)
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Combine grapefruit and lemon juices together.
- Fill a shaker with ice and pour juice, gin, and sweet vermouth.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour up or over rocks (it is a strong cocktail, so I'd suggest over rocks unless you're up for kick in the pants).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails