If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was in Florence this summer I had Ravioli in truffle cream sauce at one of my favorite restaurants ZaZa. I loved it so much I had to make it for myself when I got back. So easy and delicious you have to try it! —Pretty Girls Cook
Cook time: 10 min
cup heavy cream
tablespoon salsa tartufata
cup freshly grated parmesan
ounces fresh ravioli
- Add butter to pan on medium-low heat and melt.
- Add heavy cream and then salsa tartufata.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan and stir.
- Add cooked ravioli to pan along with a little of the cooking water, about 1-2 tablespoons.
- Simmer for an additional minute or so. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.