If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a happy accident but is too lip smacking good not to plan to make in advance. When you make a juicy salad dressing, you can make juice and not oil the larger portion of the ratio and it comes out well with fewer calories. I'd have added some minced shallot if I'd had it on hand. —nutcakes
- 6 cups mixed greens, any style
- 1 Fuyu persimmon, diced
- 1 small apple, diced
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- Place the greens in a salad bowl and top with the fruits and goat cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk tangerine juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil in a small stream. Adjust to taste. combine with greens and toss. Sprinkle almonds over all. Serve.