If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great cold, crunchy Fall salad. —NWB
Bulb of fennel
Stalks of celery
- Wash and trim fennel and celery.
- Using a mandolin (very carefully) shave fennel and celery into salad bowl.
- Set aside and make vinaigrette.
tablespoon dijon mustard
tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a small jar or bowl combine mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. If using a jar pour in oil and shake vigorously until well combined. If using a bowl pour in oil and using a fork whisk until well combined. Add dressing to fennel and celery. Coat the vegetables with dressing. Using a vegetable peeler shave strips of Parmesan cheese over the salad to taste. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad