If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband and I traveled to the island of Kauai and I found this delicious dish in the Safeway grocery store deli of all places. I've mashed recipes from what I could find online to recreate it. It's delicious and whenever I prepare it, I like to pretend I'm on the beach of Hanalei. —stefani126
Makes 4 servings
Tofu - Watercress Salad
- 1 bunch bunch watercress, washed and cut into 1 ½ inch lengths
- 1 bunch bean sprouts
- 1 packet firm or extra tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup shoyu
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I've done with and without)
- Clean, cut and mix together salad ingredients. Mix dressing separately then add to taste - shoyu can be salty.
- I've seen versions of this recipe with and without adding tuna. I prefer it without.
More Great Recipes: