If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Born out leftovers I had in the fridge and a love for sweet potatoes. —CindyRowland
Serves: 20 balls
cup mashed cooked sweet potato
cup cooked brown rice
cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
cup cottage cheese
tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place sweet potato, rice, cheeses, wheat germ, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process for 45 – 60 seconds or until smooth and a ball starts to form.
- Roll sweet potato mixture into tablespoon-sized balls with your hands. Place balls on baking sheet and bake on the center rack of the oven for 15-17 minutes or until the bottoms are golden.
- Allow balls to cool on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. Gently remove balls with thin metal spatula and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe