If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by Steamy Kitchen's Lemongrass Chicken and Coconut Soup.
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 fresh thumb-sized piece of ginger, sliced into thin coins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 6 ounces leftover chicken
- 1 cup mushrooms, rinsed, drained and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- In a pot, bring chicken stock and ginger to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes
- Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce, agave, chicken, mushrooms and carrot
- Just before serving, stir in lime juice and cilantro