If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hearty soup made with leftover roasted vegetable. —Dearinger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 leek, washed and sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- 2 cups roasted butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon curry powder - optional
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Heat oil in pan.
- Saute oinion, leek and mushrroms until lightly brown.
- Add chopped roasted vegetables and season with curry powder (if the vegetables are not already seasoned)
- Add stock. Simmer to blend flavors for 5 - 10 minutes