If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious moist yogurt banana bread, just perfect for breakfast! —corinam88
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 4 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Grease and flour 1 large loaf pan or whatever combination of pans you’d like.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, mashed bananas, yogurt, and vanilla until the batter is well mixed.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt and soda. Mix until well combined. Divide batter into greased and floured pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bread cool on a wire rack for 15-20 minutes. Slice and serve once cooled.