If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and delicious. A recipe that can be easily done with whatever kind of cheese you have in the refrigerator. Great for family dinner! —corinam88
- 8 ounces pasta shells
- 500 milliliters passata
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 ounces grated cheese(like parmesan)
- 10 ounces mozzarella/ricotta
- 4 ounces bacon
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain them and rinse with cool water. Set them aside.
- In a large skillet put the bacon, cut in small pieces. Saute it until golden brown, then add the passata and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Stuff the pasta with grated mozzarella or ricotta and put them in a baking dish. Pour on top the tomato sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese or parmesan. Bake it for 15-20 minutes on 200 degrees Celsius.