If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Even though I love a simple slice of fresh bread with nothing but a little butter, sometimes it's nice to mix things up. Enter homemade spreads.This recipe is the epitome of fast and easy. It makes for the perfect brunch addition. You can also serve it as a dip at your next party, with some bread sticks and sliced baguette.
- 1 cup dried tomatoes in oil
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil from the dried tomatoes
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 small garlic clove (optional)
- 2 ounces feta cheese (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl, and blend together with an immersion blender (or food processor). Garnish with fresh parsley or Basil. Done!